Wee Kare Director
Directing Wee Kare is one place God wants me to be serving. I have been with the Wee Kare Mothers Day Out program for 12 years. I taught for seven years and before taking the directors role. I love working with children and find it to be a very rewarding job. Children have a lot to teach us adults. A former student once told me she would see me in heaven one day and we could then play together again. As far back as I can remember I have been going to church and Sunday School. I married Jimmy in 1996 and we have 3 children, Dalessa, Chancy and Shelby. We live on a farm in Drop Texas. I enjoy being creative with art projects, scrapbooking, gardening and getting together with friends and family. But I love being a wife, mother and grandmother. I often travel back to Northern Iowa where I was born and raised. My childhood was always interesting being one of five siblings. One bible verse that keeps me going with a positive attitude and flexible is: This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalms 118:24
- Food: Fajitas and Jimmy's Brisket
- Snack Food: homemade sweets and Blue Bell Ice Cream
- Movies: Blindside
- Sports: Volleyball and swimming
- Time of Day: Quite time
- Season: Fall
- Place to Pray: anywhere
- Scripture: "This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalms 118:24 and "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6
- Best Thing Someone Said to Me: Former young student said we would met again one day in heaven and play together again.
- One of the Things I Find Most Fascinating: The beauty of God's creations, people and places. Every creation can be so different and so special.